Measurement of turbulent pressure and velocity fluctuations in a vapor flow by the condensation method
- 8 Downloads
The inertial characteristics of the thermal processes underlying a new method of measuring turbulent pressure and velocity fluctuations are analyzed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Thermal Process Velocity Fluctuation Vapor Flow Condensation Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Shekriladze, Inventor's Certificate No. 432360, M. Cl. G011 11/00, June 15, 1974; Byul Izobr., No. 22 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Bradshaw, An Introduction to Turbulence and Its Measurement, Pergamon Press (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.J. O. Hinze, Turbulence, An Introduction to Its Mechanism and Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Budak, A. A. Samarskii, and A. N. Tikhonov, Collection of Problems on Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Smirnov, Differential Equations in Second-Order Partial Derivatives [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977