Measurement of turbulent pressure and velocity fluctuations in a vapor flow by the condensation method
- 12 Downloads
The inertial characteristics of the thermal processes underlying a new method of measuring turbulent pressure and velocity fluctuations are analyzed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Thermal Process Velocity Fluctuation Vapor Flow Condensation Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Shekriladze, Inventor's Certificate No. 432360, M. Cl. G011 11/00, June 15, 1974; Byul Izobr., No. 22 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Bradshaw, An Introduction to Turbulence and Its Measurement, Pergamon Press (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.J. O. Hinze, Turbulence, An Introduction to Its Mechanism and Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Budak, A. A. Samarskii, and A. N. Tikhonov, Collection of Problems on Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Smirnov, Differential Equations in Second-Order Partial Derivatives [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977