Variants of the local strains theory
- 14 Downloads
By means of the proposed new variants of the local strains theory it is possible to solve a broad class of complex loading problems for initially isotropic materials. The basic equations for a series of variants of incompressible and compressible materials are derived. The author investigates the possibility of using the relations obtained to solve complex loading problems for materials with irreversible plastic strains or with different physical reversible or irreversible creep relations depending on the loading path.
KeywordsPlastic Strain Basic Equation Local Strain Isotropic Material Broad Class
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Malmeister, Mekhan. Polim., No. 4, 12 (1965); No. 1, 22 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Kregers, Mekhan. Polim., No. 3, 406 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. E. Green and J. E. Adkins, Large Elastic Deformations and Nonlinear Continuum Mechanics, Oxford U.P. (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Teters, Complex Loading and Stability of Shells Composed of Polymeric Materials [in Russian], Riga (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Ukhov, in: Research on Plant and Reinforced Concrete, 4 [in Russian], Riga (1959), p. 193.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Creep of Structural Elements [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar