Effect of chemical crosslinks on stress relaxation in polyamide fibers
- 35 Downloads
The crosslinks in polyamide fibers can be determined from the stress relaxation in a medium causing swelling of the test specimen.
KeywordsTest Specimen Stress Relaxation Chemical Crosslinks Polyamide Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Kh. Khakimova, G. I. Kudryavtsev, E. A. Vasil'eva-Sokolova, and V. O. Gorbacheva, Khim. volokna, 6, 29, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.J. Gardon and R. Steel, Test. Ress. J., 31, 160, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Flory and J. Rehner, J. Chem. Phys. 11, 521, 1943.Google Scholar
- 4.R. Mehta and P. Mehta, Text. Res. J., 31, 182, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Pasynskii and R. P. Blokhina, Khimiya i fiziko-khimiya vysokomol. soed., 19, 1952.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Klein and E. Jenckel, Z. Naturforsch., 800, 1952.Google Scholar
- 7.L. S. Gerasimova and A. B. Pakshver, Izvestiya VUZ. Tekhnologiya tekst. prom., 5, 20, 1964.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972