Calculation of gas-gas phase equilibrium for the mixture He-Fl2
- 16 Downloads
Equilibrium conditions are determined by use of the Redlich-Kwong equation of state and two different methods for numerical calculation of the mixture phase behavior.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Equilibrium Condition Numerical Calculation Phase Equilibrium Phase Behavior
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. D. Van der Waals and F. Konstamm, Course in Thermostatics. II [Russian translation], ONTI (1936).Google Scholar
- 2.U. Deiters and G. M. Schneider, Ber. Bunsenges. Phys. Chem.,80, No. 12, 1316 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Namiot, V. G. Skripka, G. F. Gubkina, and O. A. Boksha, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,50, No. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Peter and H. Wenzel, Ber. Bunsenges. Phys. Chem.,76, No. 3/4, 331 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Hirschfelder, C. Curtis, and R. Bird, Molecular Theory of Gases and Liquids, Wiley (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.D. S. Tsiklis, V. Ya. Maslennikova, and V. P. Goryunova, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,41 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Khmara, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,50, No. 1 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Hooke and T. A. Jeeves, J. Assoc. Comp. Mach.,8, 212 (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Himmelblau, Applied Nonlinear Programming, McGraw-Hill (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.A. P. Ugol'nikov, A. V. Chumachenko, and E. S. Yakub, Reports to the All-Union Conference on Cold [in Russian], Tashkent (1977), p. 106.Google Scholar
- 11.O. Redlich and V. B. T. Ngo, Ind. Eng. Chem., Fundam.,9, 287 (1970).Google Scholar
- 12.J. M. Estes and R. C. Tully, AIChE J.,13, No. 1, 192 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980