Possibility of the rearrangement of bis-silicon-containing mercaptals to ethers of dithioethylene glycol
Organic and Biological Chemistry
A study was made of the PMR spectra of some symmetrical organosilicon mercaptals and dithioethylene glycol ethers; their isomerization was not observed.
KeywordsEther Glycol Glycol Ether
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. V. Komarov, N. N. Vlasova, and F. P. L'vova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2678 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Komarov and N. N. Vlasova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1687 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Komarov, N. N. Vlasova, and Z. I. Mikhailov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,35, 1521 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. V. Komarov, and N. P. Vlasova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,37, 1151 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Prilezhaeva, N. P. Petukhova, and S. M. Shostakovskii, USSR Patent No. 198331; Byull. Izobr., No. 14, 28 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971