Possibility of the rearrangement of bis-silicon-containing mercaptals to ethers of dithioethylene glycol
Organic and Biological Chemistry
- 17 Downloads
A study was made of the PMR spectra of some symmetrical organosilicon mercaptals and dithioethylene glycol ethers; their isomerization was not observed.
KeywordsEther Glycol Glycol Ether
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. V. Komarov, N. N. Vlasova, and F. P. L'vova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2678 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Komarov and N. N. Vlasova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1687 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Komarov, N. N. Vlasova, and Z. I. Mikhailov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,35, 1521 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. V. Komarov, and N. P. Vlasova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,37, 1151 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Prilezhaeva, N. P. Petukhova, and S. M. Shostakovskii, USSR Patent No. 198331; Byull. Izobr., No. 14, 28 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971