Mass transfer during extraction of a solid substance from a mixture of polydisperse porous particles
- 19 Downloads
Mass transfer during the extraction of a solid soluble phase from a mixture of polydisperse porous particles is considered. Equations are obtained which permit prediction of the kinetics of the extraction.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic Solid Substance Soluble Phase Porous Particle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Aksel'rud and E. M. Semenishin, Tsvet. Met.,3, No. 54 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Aksel'rud, E. M. Semenishin, R. P. Datsko, and K. I. Durandin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,21, No. 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Aksel'rud, E. M. Semenishin, and R. P. Datsko, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,23, No. 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Semenishin, G. A. Sksel'rud, R. P. Datsko, K. I. Durandin, and V. I. Tomchuk, Chemical Technology [in Russian], No. 5 (1972), p. 35.Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Aksel'rud, Mass Transfer in a Solid-Liquid System [in Russian], Izd. L'vov Univ., L'vov (1970), p. 285.Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Bronshtein and K. A. Semendyaev, Mathematics Handbook [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar