Distribution of gas streams in neighborhood of a plane jet in a high granular layer
- 14 Downloads
Formulation of problems about the flow generated by jets in a fixed or fluidized granular bed is discussed. The solution of such a problem is considered for a single plane jet in a high layer.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Granular Layer High Layer Single Plane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Shakhova, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,14, 61 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Buevich, G. A. Minaev, and S. M. Éllengorn, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,30, 197 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Markhevka, V. A. Basov, G. Kh. Melik-Akhnazarov, and D. I. Orochko, Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol.,5, 95 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Buevich and G. A. Minaev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,30, 825 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Buevich and G. A. Minaev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,31, 29 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar