Radiation cooling of a dense, high-β plasma
KeywordsRadiation Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Radiation Cool
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. J. Budker, “Thermonuclear fusion in installations with a dense plasma,” in: Proceedings of the Sixth European Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion, Vol. 2, Moscow (1973), p. 136.Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Braginskii, “Transport phenomena in a plasma,” in: Problems in Plasma Theory [in Russian], Vol. 1, Atomizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Alikhanov and I. S. Glushkov, “Stationary cooling wave in a magnetized plasma,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,226, 547 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Z. Chebotaev, D. D. Ryutov, M. D. Spektor, and G. E. Vekshtein, “The dynamics of cooling of a dense wall-confined plasma,” in: Proceedings of the Sixth European Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Thermonuclear Fusion, Vol. 1, Moscow (1973), p. 411.Google Scholar
- 5.G. E. Vekshtein, D. D. Ryutov, M. D. Spektor, and P. Z. Chebotaev, “Nonmagnetic Confinement of a dense plasma,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6, 3 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976