Hydrochemical stability of a drop in the mass transfer of surfactants
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsSurfactant Mathematical Modeling Mass Transfer Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. E. Scriven and C. V. Sternling, “The Marangoni effects,” Nature,187. 186 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Buevich and L. M. Rabinovich (eds.), Hydrodynamics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Savistovskii, “Interfacial phenomena,” in: Latest Advances in Liquid Extraction [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.T. S. Sorensen, M. Hennenberg, et al., “Chemical and hydrodynamical analysis of stability of a spherical interface,” J. Colloid Interface Sci.,56, No. 2 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Sorensen and M. Hennenberg, “Instability of spherical drop with surface chemical reactions and transfer of surfactants,” Dynamics and Instability of Fluid Interfaces, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Nitsch, “The concept of interfacial reactions for mass transfer in liquid-liquid systems,” Faraday Discuss. Chem. Soc.,77, 85 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Yagodin, V. V. Tarasov, et al., “Certain kinetic effects in the extraction of hydrochloric acid by tertiary amines,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,249, No. 3 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.L. E. Scriven, “Dynamics of fluid interface,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,12, 98 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Abramovich, and I. Stigan (eds.), Handbook of Special Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.M. I. Rabinovich and D. I. Trubetskov, Introduction to the Theory of Vibrations and Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989