Spatial structure of 1,1-dihalo-2-phenylcyclopropanes
- 19 Downloads
The dipole moments and the Kerr molar constants of the 1,1-dichloro- and 1,1,-dibromo-2-phenylcyclopropanes were measured.
The conformations of the investigated compounds were determined.
KeywordsDipole Moment Spatial Structure Molar Constant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Vilkov and N. I. Sadova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,162, 565 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Aleksanyan and Kh. E. Sterin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,131, 1373 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.J. F. Music and F. A. Matsen, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,72, 5256 (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Arnaud, G. L. Pierre, and M. Vidal, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 3810 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. J. Aroney and R. J. W. Le Fevre, J. Chem. Soc., 3600 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Vereshchagin and S. G. Vul'fson, Teor. i Éksperim. Khim.,4, 548 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.R. J. W. Le Fevre, B. J. Orr, and G. L. Ritchie, J. Chem. Soc., B, 273 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.R. J. W. Le Fevre, in: Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry, Vol. 3, London-New York (1965), p. 55.Google Scholar
- 9.T. L. Hill, J. Chem. Phys.,16, 399 (1948).Google Scholar
- 10.W. J. Dale and P. E. Swartzentruber, J. Org. Chem.,24, 955 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972