Dynamic compressibility of expanded polystyrene
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsPolystyrene Compressibility Dynamic Compressibility
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Dudoladov, V. I. Rakitin, Yu. N. Sutulov, and G. S. Telegin, "Shock compressibility of polystyrene with various different initial densities," Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 148–151 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Tarasov, "Method of plotting shock compression stress — strain diagram for foam plastic," Mekh. Polim., No. 3, 566–568 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Abashkin, I. Kh. Zabirov, and B. A. Tarasov, "Device for determining dynamic properties of materials," Inventor's Certificate No. 337689, Otk. Izobr. Prom. Obraz. Tor. Znaki, No. 15, 156 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Stepanov, Modern Methods of Determining State Equations of Solids [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Zaidel', Elementary Evaluations of Measurement Errors [in Russian], 3rd ed., Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Moiseev and T. F. Durasova, "Polystyrene- and polyvinylchloride-based foam plastics," in: Foam Plastics [in Russian], Moscow (1960), pp. 19–44.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977