Anisotropy of polarizability of trans-1,2-dibromocyclohexanes
- 15 Downloads
On the basis of the dipole moments and Kerr constants of three trans-1,2-dibromocyclohexanes it was established that the diaxial conformers are nonpolar.
KeywordsAnisotropy Dipole Moment Kerr Constant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.H. J. Hageman and E. Havinga, Tetrahedron,22, 2271 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.H. J. Geise, A. Tieleman, and E. Havinga, Tetrahedron,22, 183 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Huckel and H. Weiblinger, Ann. Chem.,666, 17 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Vereshchagin and S. G. Vul'fson, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1970, 2473.Google Scholar
- 5.H. J. Hageman and E. Havinga, Rec. Trav. Chim.,88, 97 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Charney, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,83, 578 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.C. G. LeFevre and R. J. W. LeFevre, Rev. Pure Appl. Chem.,5, 261 (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Iliel, Stereochemistry of Carbon Compounds [Russian translation], “Mir” (1965), p. 210.Google Scholar
- 9.C. Altona and H. J. Hageman, Rec. Trav. Chim.,87, 279 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Vereshchagin and L. A. Grozina, Teor. i Eksperim. Khim.,4, 361 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973