Calculation of the residual stresses in wound glass-reinforced plastics
- 23 Downloads
The effect of the winding and polymerization conditions on the residual stress distribution in wound glass-reinforced plastic cylinders is subjected to a numerical analysis. The calculations are based on the method proposed in . The computer data are examined and the theoretical and experimental results compared.
KeywordsPolymerization Residual Stress Stress Distribution Computer Data Residual Stress Distribution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bolotin and K. S. Bolotina, Mekhan. Polim., No. 1, 134 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bolotin and K. S. Bolotina, Mekhan. Polim., No. 1, 136 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii and G. G. Portnov, Mekhan. Polim., No. 2, 278 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Birger, Residual Stresses [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Portnov, V. A. Goryushkin, and A. G. Tilyuk, Mekhan. Polim., No. 3, 505 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. L. Biderman, I. P. Dimitrienko, V. I. Polyakov, and N. A. Sukhova, Mekhan. Polim., No. 5, 892 (1969).Google Scholar