Spatial localization of thermal perturbations in heating a medium with bulk heat absorption
- 17 Downloads
Solutions are constructed of a type of thermal wave describing stationary and nonstationary heating processes of a medium with constant thermal conducting and with bulk heat absorption.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Thermal Conducting Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Spatial Localization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and A. S. Kompaneets, “Theory of heat propagation with temperature-dependent thermal conductivity,” in: Collection Devoted to A. F. Ioffe's 70th Birthday [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR (1950), pp. 61–71.Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Martinson and K. B. Pavlov, “Propagation of localized thermal perturbations in the theory of nonlinear thermal conductivity,” Zh. Vychislit. Matem. i Matem Fiz.,12, 1048–1053 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.K. B. Pavlov, “Nonstationary MHD flow of viscoplastic media in plane channels,” Magnitn. Gidrodinam., No. 4, 35–40 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Matveev, Integration Methods of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Barenblatt, “Nonstationary motion of liquids and gases in a simple medium,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan.,16, No. 1, 67–78 (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975