Spatial localization of thermal perturbations in heating a medium with bulk heat absorption
- 17 Downloads
Solutions are constructed of a type of thermal wave describing stationary and nonstationary heating processes of a medium with constant thermal conducting and with bulk heat absorption.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Thermal Conducting Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Spatial Localization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and A. S. Kompaneets, “Theory of heat propagation with temperature-dependent thermal conductivity,” in: Collection Devoted to A. F. Ioffe's 70th Birthday [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR (1950), pp. 61–71.Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Martinson and K. B. Pavlov, “Propagation of localized thermal perturbations in the theory of nonlinear thermal conductivity,” Zh. Vychislit. Matem. i Matem Fiz.,12, 1048–1053 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.K. B. Pavlov, “Nonstationary MHD flow of viscoplastic media in plane channels,” Magnitn. Gidrodinam., No. 4, 35–40 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Matveev, Integration Methods of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Barenblatt, “Nonstationary motion of liquids and gases in a simple medium,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan.,16, No. 1, 67–78 (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975