Deformability surfaces for a composite material
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsComposite Material Deformability Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Malmeister, V. P. Tamuzh, and G. A. Teters, Resistance of Rigid Polymer Materials [in Russian], 2nd ed., Riga (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. J. M. Spencer, Deformation of Fiber-Reinforced Materials, Oxford (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Zh. Lagzdin', "Resolving a scalar function on a unit sphere Sn−1 by using the components of tensors," Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 30–36 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Ya. Vilenkin, Special Functions and Theory of Group Representations [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.P. R. Goggon, "The elastic constants of carbon-fiber composites," J. Mater. Sci., No. 8, 233–244 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977