Parametric vibrations of viscoelastic beams
- 29 Downloads
The method of averaging is used for an analysis of the effect which the viscous resistance of a beam material has on the stability range of beam vibrations under the most general stipulations regarding the beam supports.
KeywordsStability Range Parametric Vibration Viscous Resistance Viscoelastic Beam Beam Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Matyash, Mekhan. Polim., No. 2, 293 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bolotin, Dynamic Stability of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Babakov, Theory of Vibrations [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Il'yushin, G. S. Larionov, and A. N. Filatov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,188, No. 1, 49.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Matyash, Mekhan. Polim., No. 1, 157 (1971).Google Scholar