Effect of stabilizing additives on the strength characteristics of rigid polyvinyl chloride
- 19 Downloads
The authors studied the effect of some stabilizing additives on the strength and durability (static fatigue) of stiff polyvinyl chloride (PVC) under uniaxial tension. They found these stabilizers to exert a significant effect on the durability of the compositions under study.
KeywordsChloride Fatigue Uniaxial Tension Polyvinyl Chloride Strength Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. B. Neiman, ed., Polymer Aging and Stabilization [in Russian], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.V. R. Regel', Mekhan. Polim., No. 1, 98 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Nikolaev, Synthetic Polymers and Plastics Based on Them [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Zhurkov, Vestn. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 3, 46 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Zhurkov, V. R. Regel', and T. P. Sanfirova, Vysokomolek. Soed.,7, 1339 (1965).Google Scholar