Optimal problems of the vibrations of anisotropic laminated cylindrical shells
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Laminate Cylindrical Shell Anisotropic Laminate Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Ambartsumyan, The Theory of Anisotropic Shells [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Ambartsumyan, "On the theory of anisotropic hollow shells," Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,12, No. 1, 75–80 (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Korolev, Laminated Anisotropic Disks and Shells Made from Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.G. E. Bagdasaryan and V. Ts. Gnuni, "The dynamic stability of an anisotropic cylindrical shell," Dokl. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR,41, No. 5, 278–281 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Boltin, "On the theory of reinforced media," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh., No. 1, 74–80 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977