Effect of structure on the mechanical properties of block copolymers
- 18 Downloads
Experimental data are given on the transitions in three block types in styrene-butadiene copolymers; these transitions were obtained by the dynamic-mechanical method on a torsional pendulum in the −180° to +170° temperature range. Based on these data, kinetic aspects have been advanced on the nature of the transitions based on the formation and decomposition of supramolecular structures of varying type and dimensions.
KeywordsExperimental Data Mechanical Property Block Copolymer Supramolecular Structure Block Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Holden, E. T. Bishop, and N. R. Legge, J. Polym. Sci.,C26, 37 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Bartenev and Yu. Z. Zelenov, Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 30 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Ferry, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, Wiley (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Yanovskii and A. P. Dzyura, Zav. Lab.,35, 107 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.R. F. Boyer, Rubber Chem. Technol.,36, 1303 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.R. F. Boyer, in: Transitions and Relaxation Phenomena in Polymers [Russian translation], Moscow (1968), p. 11.Google Scholar
- 7.R. D. Andrews, in: Transitions and Relaxation Phenomena in Polymers [Russian translation], Moscow (1968), p. 300.Google Scholar
- 8.Problems in Physics and Chemistry of the Solid State in Organic Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 403.Google Scholar