Unsaturated acids and macrocyclic lactones
Communication 18. ω-acryloyl- and ω-propioloyl-alkanoic acids
Organic and Biological Chemistry
A new method was developed for the synthesis of keto acids with a terminal conjugated double bond by the condensation of cyclic anhydrides of dicarboxylic acids with vinyllithium.
KeywordsDouble Bond Anhydride Lactone Dicarboxylic Acid Unsaturated Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Bergel'son, A. N. Grigoryan, and L. A. Plugina, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n.,1963, 509.Google Scholar
- 2.I. D. Ryabova, A. N. Grigoryan, and L. D. Bergel'son, Antibiotiki,9, 32 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Kunoshita and S. Umerzawa, Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan,33, 1075 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Takeuchi and H. Umezawa, J. Antibiotics, Ser. A,14, 54 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Nazarov and S. I. Zav'yalov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n.,1952, 305.Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Nazarov and S. I. Zav'yalov, Zh, obshch. khimii,23, 1703 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Normant, Compt. rend.,239, 1510 (1954).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Seyferth and M. A. Weiner, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,83, 3583 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.F. Pennington, W. Celmer, M. McLamore, V. Bogert, and J. Solomons, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,75, 109 (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966