Unsaturated acids and macrocyclic lactones
A method of synthesizing compounds with the neomethynolide skeleton is described.
Compounds allied to neomethymycin were synthesized which have a configuration corresponding to that of the natural antibiotic in the C(1)–C(7) section.
KeywordsLactone Unsaturated Acid Macrocyclic Lactone Neomethymycin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Bergel'son and S. G. Batrakov, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. khim.,1965, 818.Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Bergel'son and S. G. Batrakov, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. khim.,1963, 1259.Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Bergel'son, S. G. Batrakov, and A. N. Grigoryan, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. khim. n.,1962, 1617.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Djerassi and V. Zderic, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,78, 6390 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Zagraugc and P. Mastagli, Compt. rend.,241, 1947 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Djerassi and O. Halpern, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,79, 3926 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.C. Djerassi and O. Halpern, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,67, 784 (1945).Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Bergel'son, É. V. Dyatlovitskaya, and V. V. Voronkova, DAN SSSR,141, 84 (1961).Google Scholar