Dependence of the properties of polycaproamide obtained in the presence of benzhydrazide on the symmetry type of the unit cell
- 12 Downloads
The structure and properties of polycaproamide obtained in the presence of benzhydrazide have been studied. They are shown to depend on the duration of application of pressure in the mold. Under tensile deformation a transition from hexagonal to monoclinic polycaproamide takes place in the neck.
KeywordsMold Hexagonal Tensile Deformation Symmetry Type Benzhydrazide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Kargin and G. L. Slonimskii, A Brief Outline of Polymer Physicochemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Houwink and A. Staverman, Polymer Chemistry and Technology [Russian translation], Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Yanchevskii, A. P. Grekov, and K. A. Kornev, VMS,8, 490 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Grekov, K. A. Kornev, and V. A. Yanchevskii, USSR author's certificate No. 168705, Byull. izobret (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Ar'ev, N. N. Zaslavskii, E. K. Kuznetsova, N. Ya. Mal'tseva, A. V. Sotnikov, and É. V. Nikitenko, Polymers in Machine Building [in Rsussian], Vol. 4, LGU (1964).Google Scholar