Bending of long rectangular plates with low shear strength
- 19 Downloads
The bending of rectangular glass-reinforced plastic plates is investigated for various edge conditions on the basis of generalized applied theories of the Timoshenko and Ambartsumyan types . A series of qualitative and quantitative differences is obtained as compared with the corresponding results of the classical Kirchhoff theory .
KeywordsShear Strength Rectangular Plate Quantitative Difference Edge Condition Plastic Plate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Theory of Plates and Shells [Russian translation], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii and A. V. Roze, Mekhan. Polim., No. 4, 535 (1966); No. 1, 146 (1967); A. V. Roze, Mekhan. Polim., No. 1, 116 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Teters and B. L. Pelekh, Mekhan. Polim., No. 5, 114 (1965), No. 1, 93 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Ambartsumyan, Theory of Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.O. K. Aksentyan and I. I. Vorovich, PMM,28, 589 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Kolos, PMM,28, 582 (1964).Google Scholar