Mechanical properties of paraffin
- 79 Downloads
The temperature-time dependence of the strength and creep of paraffin has been investigated. This has made it possible to explain the fracture mechanism of plasticized and degraded polymers.
KeywordsPolymer Mechanical Property Paraffin Fracture Mechanism Degraded Polymer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. G. Érfan, Author's Abstract of Dissertation, Dushanbe (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.B. N. Narzullaev and P. G. Érfan, Proc. of the Department of Solid State Physics and Problem Laboratory of Polymer Physics, V. I. Lenin Tadzhik State University (1967) [in Russian], Dushanbe (1970), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Soshko, Ya. M. Spas, and A. N. Tynnyi, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat.,4, 578 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Manin, Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.B. N. Narzullaev, Doctoral Dissertation, Dushanbe (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.S. N. Zhurkov and B. N. Narzullaev, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 23, 1677 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.S. N. Zhurkov and S. A. Abasov, Vyzokomolek. Soed.,3, 441 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.B. N. Narzullaev and P. G. Érfan, Dokl. Akad. Nauk TadzhSSR,3, No. 1, 35 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.G. M. Bartenev and Yu. S. Zuev, Strength and Fracture of Rubbery Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.N. V. Mikhailov and V. A. Kargin, Proc. 4th Conference on High-Molecular-Weight Compounds [in Russian], Moscow-Leiningrad (1948), p. 138.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976