Structural stresses in composites reinforced with a system of anisotropic fibers
- 16 Downloads
The effect of the anisotropy of the mechanical and thermophysical characteristics of the reinforcement on the temperature stresses in unidirectional composites has been investigated. The stresses near fibers forming a regular structure in the transverse plane are estimated as a function of the thermoelastic properties of the components and the structure parameters.
KeywordsAnisotropy Transverse Plane Temperature Stress Regular Structure Structural Stress
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bolotin, Mekhan. Polim., No. 3, 539 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Skudra and É. Z. Plume, Mekhan. Polim., No. 2, 244 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.C. C. Chamis, Proc. 14th SAMPE Symp.,14, Nos. 1, 4, 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.W. T. Koiter, Boundary Problems in Differential Equations, Madison Univ. (1960), p. 191.Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Van Fo Fy, Mikhan. Polim., No. 4, 101 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. L. Abibov and G. A. Molodtsov, in: Physicochemistry and Mechanics of Oriented Glass-Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 182.Google Scholar