Reaction of acyl derivatives of phosphorous acid with dienes
- 17 Downloads
Cyclic anhydrides, namely salicylphosphorous acid derivatives, react with conjugated dienic hydrocarbons and form phospholene derivatives, which do not contain the salicyclic acid moiety.
KeywordsHydrocarbon Anhydride Phosphorous Acid Diene Acid Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Zh. L. Evtikhov, N. A. Razumova, and A. A. Petrov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,177, 108 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Arbuzov, L. A. Shapshinskaya, and V. M. Erokhina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1820 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Razumova and A. A. Petrov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,33, 3858 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Nesterov and R. A. Sabirova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,31, 897 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Nesterov and R. A. Sabirova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,35, 1976 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971