Nonsteady axisymmetric problem for a spherical inclusion in a cylindrical cavity filled with a compressible fluid
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Cavity Compressible Fluid Spherical Inclusion Axisymmetric Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Artsykova and A. K. Pertsev, "Diffraction of spherical shock waves on a circular cylinder," in: Dynamic Loads and the Strength of Ship Structures, Izd. Leningr. Korablestroit. Inst., Leningrad (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Babaev, A. N. Guz', and V. D. Kubenko, "Determination of nonsteady loads in the action of internal wave sources", Selected Problems of Applied Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974), pp. 53–62.Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz' and V. D. Kubenko, Theory of the Transient Aerohydroelasticity of Shells [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Kubenko, "Oscillations of a column of liquid in a rigid cylindrical vessel excited by a pulsating sphere," Prikl. Mekh.,23, No. 4, 119–122 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Kubenko, V. M. Kuz'ma, and G. N. Puchka, Dynamics of Spherical Bodies in a Fluid during Vibration [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.V. D. Kubenko and Yu. N. Ryabukha, "Construction of the velocity potential of an ideal compressible fluid in a cylindrical vessel containing spherical inclusions when subjected to harmonic excitation," in: Mathematical Modeling of Dynamic Processes in Systems of Bodies with a Fluid: Collection of Scientific Transactions [in Russian], Inst. Matematiki AN Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1988), pp. 24–31.Google Scholar
- 8.V. D. Kubenko and S. D. Salenko, "Diffraction of a nonsteady spherical wave on a circular cylinder in a fluid," Prikl. Mekh.,25, No. 6, 3–9 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994