Construction of a phenomenological theory of fracture of anisotropic media
- 16 Downloads
The theory of fracture proposed in  is extended to anisotropic media.
KeywordsAnisotropic Medium Phenomenological Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Tamuzh and A. Zh. Lagzdyn'sh, Mekhan. Polim., No. 4, 638 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Ya. Lyubarskii, Group Theory and Its Physical Applications [in Russian], Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Ya. Vilenkin, Special Functions and Group Representation Theory [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Weyl, Classical Groups, Princeton Univ. Press (1946).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Sirotin, Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan.,28, 653 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Lokhin and L. I. Sedov, Prikl. Matem. i Mekhan.,27, 393 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. E. Green and J. E. Adkins, Large Elastic Deformations and Nonlinear Continuum Mechanics, Oxford Univ. Press (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.A. F. Kregers, Mekhan. Polim., No. 6, 970 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974