Intensity of mechanical action and mechanical degradation of rigid polymers
- 40 Downloads
The authors have investigated the relation between the degradation of rigid carbon-chain polystyrene, polyvinyl acetate, and polymethyl methacrylate polymers with the kinetics of mechanical degradation during vibromilling. They determine the critical value of the intensity necessary for the onset of the degradation process.
KeywordsPolymer Acetate Polystyrene Methacrylate Polymethyl Methacrylate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Yu. Butyagin, Vysokomol. Soed.,A9, 136 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Polukhina and N. K. Baramboim, Mekh. Polim., No. 4, 744 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.N. K. Baramboim, The Mechanochemistry of High-Molecular-Weight Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Vasil'ev and A. P. Smirnov, Izv. Vyssh. Uch. Zav. Tekhnol. Legk. Promyshl., No. 4, 40 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Jurgen Raasch, Chem.-Ing. Techn.,36, No. 2, 125 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Rebinder, L. A. Shreiner, and K. F. Zhigach, Strength Reducers in Drilling [in Russian], Moscow (1944).Google Scholar