Preparation of complex aluminum acetylides from complex aluminum amides and α-acetylenes
- 29 Downloads
Complex aluminum acetylides may be obtained by the reaction of complex aluminum amides withα-acetylenes.
KeywordsAluminum Amide Acetylides Complex Aluminum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. B. Smith, D. H. McDaniel, E. Biehl, and C. A. Hollingsworth, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,82, 3560 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Zakharkin and V. V. Gavrilenko, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. khim.,1963, 1146.Google Scholar
- 3.L. L. Ivanov, V. V. Gavrilenko, and L. I. Zakharkin, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. khim.,1964, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Zakharkin, V. V. Gavrilenko, and L. L. Ivanov, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. khim.,1964, 2066.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Gavrilenko, L. L. Ivanov, and L. I. Zakharkin, Zh. obshch. khim., (in press).Google Scholar
- 6.I. K. Ruff, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,83, 2835 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Longi, G. Mazzanti, and F. Bernardini, Gass. Chim. Ital.,90, 180 (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises Inc. 1965