Effect of the nature of the substituents on the reactivities of bromoquinoid compounds in processes involving the transfer of one electron
- 19 Downloads
A correlation between the logarithms of the rate constants for the reaction of bromoquinoid compounds with morpholine and the Taft σ* constants, the logarithms of the rate constants, and the first half-wave potentials for the polarographic reduction of the bromoquinoid compounds was detected.
KeywordsMorpholine Polarographic Reduction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Volod'kin, D. Kh. Rasuleva, V. V. Ershov, A. I. Prokov'ev, S. P. Solodovnikov, N. N. Bubnov, and S. G. Kukes, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1212 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Loy, J. Organ. Chem.,31, 2386 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Jaffe, Chem. Revs.,53, 191 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Kh. Rasuleva, A. A. Volod'kin, V. V. Ershov, A. I. Prokof'ev, and S. P. Solodovnikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1659 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Volod'kin, V. V. Ershov, V. I. Volod'kina, D. G. Pobedimskii, and D. Kh. Rasuleva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2311 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Nikiforov and V. V. Ershov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2341 (1967).Google Scholar