Nitrogen and oxygen adsorption on NaA zeolite
- 40 Downloads
The rate of establishing adsorption equilibrium at temperatures below 170°K decreases sharply, so that the equilibrium adsorption of a mixture of gases with nitrogen on NaA zeolite can be investigated only above 170°K.
The presence of a Henry region on the nitrogen and oxygen adsorption isotherms at various temperatures gives yet another independent method for the determination of the initial differential heats and can simplify to a considerable degree the calculation of the thermodynamic functions which characterize the adsorption equilibrium of a binary mixture.
KeywordsOxygen Nitrogen Zeolite Adsorption Isotherm Binary Mixture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Arkharov, I. A. Kalinnikova, and V. V. Serpinskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 538 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Hirschfelder, U. Curtiss, and R. Baird, Molecular Theory of Gases and Liquids [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit. (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.K. M. Nikolaev and M. M. Dubinin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 1165 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.R. J. Harper and G. R. Stifel, Canad. J. Chem.,47, 4661 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Dubinin, M. M. Vishnyakova, E. D. Zaverina, E. G. Zhukovskaya, E. A. Leont'ev, V. M. Luk'yanovich, and A. I. Sarakhov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 396 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.B. P. Bering, A. L. Maiers, and V. V. Serpinskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,193, 119 (1970).Google Scholar