Determination of the nature of strontium superoxide by esr spectroscopy
- 59 Downloads
ESR spectroscopy showed that the product obtained as the result of the disproportionation of SrO2 ·2H2O2 contains strontium superoxide [Sr(O2)2] with a paragnetic O2− molecular ion.
KeywordsSpectroscopy 2H2O2 Superoxide Strontium Disproportionation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.I. I. Vol'nov and E. I. Latysheva, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,2, 269 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Vol'nov, V. N. Chamova, and V. P. Sergeeva, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,4, 253 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.J. E. Bennet, D. J. E. Ingram, and H. C. R. Symons, Philos. Mag.,6, 443 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.R. C. Smith and S. C. Wyard, Nature,186, 226 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Vol'nov, S. A. Tokareva, V. N. Belevskii, and V. I. Klimanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1411 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972