Influence of temperature, pressure, and reagent ratio on the alkylation of benzene by ethylene on a cay zeolite catalyst
- 28 Downloads
A mathematical model of the alkylation of benzene by ethylene on CaY zeolite, consisting of four polynomial regression quadratic equations, adequately describing the concentration of ethylbenzene and polyethylbenzenes, the yield of ethylbenzene, and the output of the catalyst, was obtained with a type 4 high-speed electronic computer.
Mathematical analysis of the regression equation, consisting of the reduction of these equations to canonical form, was performed.
KeywordsEthylene Mathematical Model Benzene Zeolite Alkylation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kh. M. Minachev, Ya. I. Isakov, V. I. Garanin, L. I. Piguzova, and A. S. Vitukhina, Neftekhimiya,6, 46 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Dalin and P. I. Markosov, Alkylation of Benzene by Olefins [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Static Methods of Planning of Extreme Experiments [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Turetskaya, A. G. Pogorelov, S. A. Golubtsov, K. A. Andrianov, V. G. Dzvonar', and B. S. Sologab, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1733 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Pogorelov, R. A. Turetskaya, V. A. Andrianov, V. V. Kafarov, S. A. Golubtsov, V. I. Pusarenko, and V. G. Dzvonar', Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2203 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.Kh. M. Minachev, Ya. I. Isakov, V. I. Garanin, L. I. Pigusova, and A. S. Vitukhina, USSR Patent No. 172309 from July 29, 1964; Biol. Izobr., No. 13, 17 (1965).Google Scholar