Isomerization of 3β-acetyl-α-3,4-epoxycarane
- 18 Downloads
3β-Acetyl-α-3,4-epoxycarane under the influence of bases is easily rearranged to theα,β-unsaturated ketol, namely 3β-acetyl-4-caren-3-ol, by the E2 mechanism of theβ-elimination reaction.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.B. A. Arbuzov, Z. G. Isaeva, and N. D. Ibragimova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,195, 91 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. G. Isaeva, Dissertation [in Russian], Kazan (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.J. K. Crandall and Luan-Ho Chang, J. Org. Chem.,32, 435 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.J. K. Crandall and Luan-Ho Chang, J. Org. Chem.,33, 2375 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Kirchof, Ber.,93, 2712 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Zakharkin and I. M. Khorlina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 862 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.L. H. Briggs, R. C. Cambie, and P. S. Rutledge, J. Chem. Soc., 5374 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.Beilstein, Vol. VII, Berlin (1928), p. 262.Google Scholar
- 9.H. Gilman and R. G. Jones, in: Organic Reactions, Vol. 6, New York (1951), p. 339.Google Scholar
- 10.J. B. Lewis and G. W. Hedrick, J. Org. Chem.,30, 4271 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972