Synthesis of nitroalkyl-N-nitrosamines
- 37 Downloads
Nitroalkylamines of variable structure were nitrosated by nitrous acid and its chloro- and fluoro-derivatives. On the example of 1,1,1,6,6,6-hexanitro-3-azapentane it was shown that weakly basic amines do not react with ClNO in nonpolar organic solvents.
The obtained nitroalkyl-N-nitrosamines are smoothly converted to N-nitramines by treatment with cone, nitric acid, but are not oxidized by trifluoroperacetic acid.
KeywordsNitric Acid Organic Solvent Variable Structure Chloro ClNO
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. H. Grimes, R. J. Hannis, and A. J. Huggard, J. Chem. Soc. 266 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Klager, J. Org. Chem.,23, 1519 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.K. N. Jones and T. Urbanski, J. Chem. Soc., 1766 (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Gafurov, S. I. Sviridov, F. Ya. Natsibullin, and L. T. Eremenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 383 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.L. T. Eremenko, R. G. Gafurov, D. A. Nesterenko, A. G. Korepin, and N. S. Natsibullina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2562 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.L. T. Eremenko, R. G. Gafurov, and A. G. Korepin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 417 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Schenck and G. A., Wetterholm, Swedish Patent No. 148217 (1954); Chem Abstr.,50, 1893 (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.Siino Kadzuo, Repts. Govt. Chem. Ind. Res. Inst. Tokyo,65, No. 2, 46 (1970); Ref. zh., Khim., 21Zhl81 (1970).Google Scholar