Synthesis of disilyl-substituted vinyl sulfides
- 16 Downloads
A study was made of the radical thiylation of organosilicon derivatives of acetylene and ethylene with organosilicon thiols, and also the nucleophilic addition of organosilicon thioacetates to acetylene.
Routes were shown for the synthesis of diorganosilicon sulfides of variables structure.
KeywordsEthylene Sulfide Vinyl Thiol Acetylene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. F. Shostakovskii, N. V. Komarov, N. N. Vlasova, and Z. I. Mikhailov, Acetylene Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka (1968), p. 295; Zh. Obshch. Khim.,35, 1692 (1965); Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1687 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Komarov, O. G. Yarosh, and G. A. Kalabina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 690 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Ionin and B. A. Ershov, NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya (1967), p. 228.Google Scholar
- 4.G. D. Gal'perin, L. P. Barykina, and E. N. Karaulova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2123.Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Komarov, O. G. Yarosh, L. P. Vakhrushev, and N. F. Chernov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 40, 1171 (1970).Google Scholar