Reaction of biacetylene with secondary amines
- 17 Downloads
The reaction of biacetylene with secondary saturated diamines proceeds predominantly with the formation of monoaddition products of both linear and cyclic structure.
KeywordsDiamine Secondary Amine Cyclic Structure Biacetylene
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.M. F. Shostakovskii, I. A. Chekulaeva, and L. V. Kondrat'eva, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,30, 3179 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Shostakovskii, I. A. Chekulaeva, L. V. Kondrat'eva, and B. V. Lopatin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,135, 101 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Schroth, J. Peschel, and A. Zschunke, Z. Chem.,9, 110 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Shostakovskii, I. A. Chekulaeva, and L. V. Kondrat'eva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,153, 1353 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Chekulaeva, V. A. Ponomarenko, I. B. Bystrova, and G. V. Talypina, Vysokomolekul. Soedin.,A12, 1181 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Schroth, J. Peschel, and A. Zschunke, Z. Chem.,9, 143 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.B. I. Ionin and B. A. Ershov, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1967), p. 303.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973