Determination of the structure of acetates of N-arylglycosylamines of disaccharides according to their mass spectra
- 16 Downloads
The mass spectra of acetates of N-arylglycosylamines of disaccharides with various types of bonds were studied. The acetates of N-arylglycosylamines are convenient derivatives for the mass spectrometric analysis of disaccharides.
KeywordsAcetate Mass Spectrum Disaccharide Spectrometric Analysis Mass Spectrometric Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. S. Chizhov, N. K. Kochetkov, N. N. Malysheva, and A. I. Shiyonok, Organic Mass Spectrometry,5, 1145 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Magnin and A. M. Stephen, Tetrahedron,26, 4019 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.N. K. Kochetkov, O. S. Chizhov, N. N. Malysheva, and A. I. Shiyonok, Organic Mass Spectrometry,5, 481, 1157 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Kochetkov and O. S. Chizhov, Advances Carbohydr. Chem.,21, 39 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.O. S. Johnson, W. S. Ruliffson, and R. G. Cooks, Chem. Commun., 587 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Karliner, Tetrahedron Letters, 3545 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Kärkkäinen, Carbohydrate Research,17, 1 (1971).Google Scholar