Steric structure of esters of lupinine and N-(β-hydroxyethyl)anabasine
- 11 Downloads
The IR and NMR spectra of four series of compounds were taken, which were synthesized from lupinine and N-(β-hydroxyethyl)anabasine.
The trans-configuration of lupinine, with an axial OR group, does not change when alkyl or aryl radicals are introduced into the molecule.
For N-(β-hydroxyethyl)anabasine derivatives the isomer with an equatorial exterior substituent, and an axial direction of the unshared electron pair on the nitrogen atom, predominates.
Preferred conformations were proposed for lupinine and N-(β-hydroxyethyl)anabasine derivatives.
KeywordsNitrogen Ester Nitrogen Atom Axial Direction Electron Pair
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. K. Yunusov, V. B. Leont'ev, A. I. Ishbaev, and A. S. Sadykov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 49 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Bohlmann, Chem. Ber.,91, 2157 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.Kh. A. Aslanov, T. K. Kasymov, A. S. Sadykov, and A. I. Ishbaev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 492 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Bohlmann, Tetrahedron Lett., 2705 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.T. K. Yunusov, T. K. Kasymov, F. G. Kamaev, V. B. Leont'ev, K. Inoyatova, A. I. Ishbaev, and A. S. Sadykov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 448 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Sadykov, V. B. Leont'ev, and A. G. Muftakhov, Uzbeksk. Khim. Zh., No. 6, 53 (1960).Google Scholar