35Cl NQR spectra of some hypochlorites
- 14 Downloads
The35Cl NQR frequencies of a number of hypochlorites were measured.
Oxygen, in contrast to divalent sulfur, transmits the inductive effect of a substituent better than the conjugation effect.
KeywordsOxygen Sulfur Hypochlorite Inductive Effect Conjugation Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.C. H. Townes and B. P. Dailey, J. Chem. Phys.,17, 782 (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Rigden and S. Butcher, J. Chem. Phys.,40, 2109 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.D. C. Lindsey, D. G. Lister, and D. J. Millen, Chem. Commun., 950 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.R. H. Jackson and D. J. Millen, Advan. Spectr.,3, 1157 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Babushkina, V. S. Levin, M. I. Kalinkin, and G. K. Semin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2340 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973