The hydrogen bond in dithioacids of pentavalent phosphorus
- 20 Downloads
The IR spectra of a number of phosphinic, phosphonic, and phosphoric dithioacids and their solutions in CCl4 were studied in the region of the valence vibrations of the SH group.
Molecules of dithioacids in dilute solutions exist primarily in conformations with an intramolecular hydrogen bond SH...S=P.
In the investigated compounds associates are formed through a H-bond of the sulfhydryl group with the thiophosphoryl group and the oxygen of the substituent (in the case of phosphonic and phosphoric dithioacids).
The spectral characteristics of the H-complexes formed were determined, and the enthalpies of formation of hydrogen bonds were calculated.
KeywordsOxygen Hydrogen Phosphorus Enthalpy Hydrogen Bond
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. R. Shagidullin and I. P. Lipatova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1024 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Bulgakova and R. R. Shagidullin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 672 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.R. R. Shagidullin, I. P. Lipatova, L. I. Vachugova, R. A. Cherkasov, and F. Kh. Khairutdinova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 847 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Iogansen and B. V. Rassadin, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,11, 328 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.É. A. Ishmaeva, O. A. Raevskii, R. A. Cherkasov, F. G. Khalitov, V. V. Ovchinnikov and A. N. Pudovik, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,197, 862 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.R. L. W. Le Fevre, J. Chem. Soc., 2948 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Osipov and V. I. Minkin, Handbook of Dipole Moments [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.Interatomic Distances, Supplement, Vol. 1, Burlington House, London (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Raevskii, A. N. Vereshchagin, F. G. Khalitov, Yu. A. Donskaya, R. A. Cherkasov, and V. V. Ovchinnikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1704 (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.O. A. Raevskii, V. D. Akamsin, F. G. Khalitov, and Yu. A. Donskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2451 (1972).Google Scholar
- 11.J. Pimentel and O. McClellan, The Hydrogen Bond [Russian translation], Mir (1964).Google Scholar