Preparation of C-(aminomethyl)cellulose
The reaction of keto-6-O-tritylcellulose with nitromethane, followed by reduction of the condensation product with aluminum lithium hydride, gave C-(aminomethyl)cellulose with a degree of substitution equal to 0.35.
KeywordsAluminum Cellulose Lithium Hydride Nitromethane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.R. G. Krylova and O. P. Golova, Usp. Khim.,36, 1615 (1967); R. G. Kryiova, V. A. Arkhipanov, and O. P. Golova, Vysokomol. Soedin.,11 (B), 163 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.U. Einsele, Melliand Textilber.,41, 721 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Bredereck, Tetrahedron Lett., 695 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Hames, A. R. Tatchell, and P. K. Ray, J. Chem. Soc., 2681 (1967); B. A. Dmitriev, A. A. Kost, and N. K. Kochetkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 903 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Methods in Carbohydrate Chemistry, Vol. 3, Academic Press, New York-London (1962–1965), p. 330.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Gladding and C. Purves, Paper Trade J.,116, No. 14, 26 (1943).Google Scholar
- 7.G. D. Gal'pern and N. N. Bezinger, Zh. Analit. Khim.,13, 603 (1958).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971