Fluoroaliphatic derivatives of mercury
Communication 1. Chloromercuridifluoroacetic acid and its derivatives
Organic and Biological Chemistry
- 14 Downloads
The reactions of ethyl trifluorovinyl ether with various mercurating agents were studied.
Chloromercuridifluoroacetic acid and some of its derivatives were synthesized.
KeywordsEther Ethyl Mercury Trifluorovinyl Trifluorovinyl Ether
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. L. Knunyants, E. Ya. Pervova, and V. V. Tyuleneva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim., Nauk, 88 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.C. G. Krespan, J. Organ. Chem.,25, 105 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.B. L. Dyatkin, E. P. Mochalina, and I. L. Knunyants, Usp. Khim.,35, No. 6, 679 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.F. R. Jensen and J. Miller, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,86, 4735 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.H. J. Emeleus and R. N. Haszeldine, J. Chem. Soc., 2953 (1949).Google Scholar
- 6.D. C. England and C. G. Krespan, J. Org. Chem.,33, No. 2, 816 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Morton, R. R. Marshall, R. E. Alden, and E. E. Magat, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,69, 908 (1947).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971