Determination of the position of equilibrium of tautomers with two forms from the data of IR and UV spectra in the case of overlapping of the absorption bands of the forms
- 17 Downloads
A method of determining the position of equilibrium of tautomers with two forms from the data of the IR or UV spectra, when both forms appear in the spectra and their absorption overlaps, was described.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Erastov, Z. G. Gabdullin, and S. N. Ignat'eva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1831 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.O. A. Erastov and S. N. Ignat'eva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2624 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Flexser, L. Hammett, and A. Dingwall, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,57, 2103 (1935).Google Scholar
- 4.D. H. Rosenblatt, J. Phys. Chem.,58, 40 (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Ya. Neiland and G. Ya. Vanag, Uspekhi Khimii,28, 447 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.S. J. Rhoads and C. Pryde, J. Organ. Chem.,30, 3212 (1965).Google Scholar