Reconstruction of diffusion coefficients in the problem of carbonitriding
The uniqueness of the determination of carbon and nitrogen diffusion coefficients is found for the process of carbonitriding with complete and abbreviated information on the concentration fields.
KeywordsNitrogen Statistical Physic Diffusion Coefficient Concentration Field Nitrogen Diffusion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Leonidova, L. A. Shwartsman, and L. N. Shul'ts, Physicochemical Fundamentals of the Interaction between Metals and Monitored Atmospheres [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.“Computer simulation and computerization of chemicothermal treatment of automobile parts,” Survey, Ser. XI: Technology of the Automobile Production [in Russian] (Centr. Res. Inst. Automob. Ind., Ministry of Automobile Industry of the USSR), Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Tikhonov, V. D. Kal'ner, and V. B. Glasko, Mathematical Modeling of Technological Processes and the Method of Inverse Problems in Machine Building [in Russian], Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods for Solving of III-Posed Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Frolov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,29, No. 1, 808–810 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.B. M. Budak and V. N. Vasil'eva, in: Solution of Optimum Control Problems and Some Inverse Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1974), pp. 3–20.Google Scholar
- 7.N. V. Muzylev, Zh. Vychislit. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,20, No. 2, 388–400 (1980).Google Scholar