Thermal state of organic laser-irradiated tissue
- 10 Downloads
Consideration is given to laser interaction between UV laser radiation and organic tissue. This problem is solved in two steps: determination of radiation intensity fields at scattering and partial absorption in the tissue and temperature distribution determination. A nonstationary energy equation is solved by analytical methods to determine the thermal field in the tissue to the temperature of phase transformation of water. The analytical solution is compared with the numerical one obtained by the method of finite elements.
KeywordsRadiation Statistical Physic Temperature Distribution Phase Transformation Laser Radiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Otsisik, Combined Heat Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.B. N. Chetverushkin, Mathematical Modeling of the Problems of Emitting Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Aleinikov and V. I. Masychev, Carbon Dioxide Lasers [in Russian], Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Isachenko, V. A. Osipova, and A. S. Sukomel, Heat Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Korn and T. Korn, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw Hill, New York, (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Kamke, Handbook of Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar