Nature of acoustic emission during phase transformations and adequacy of the Stefan condition
- 37 Downloads
The kinetics of phase transformations of water and associated acoustic effects have been considered. The contribution of the energy of acoustic emission is estimated in relation to the latent energy of crystallization.
KeywordsCrystallization Statistical Physic Phase Transformation Acoustic Emission Latent Energy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Zadumkin, Kh. B. Khokonov, and Kh. B. Shokarov, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,69, No. 4, 1315–1319 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Smirnov and A. N. Dement'ev, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,59, No. 7, 1791–1792 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.O. G. Nalbandyan and S. T. Ovsepyan, in: Abstracts of Reports of the 2nd All-Union Conf. “Simulation of Crystal Growth,” Riga (1987), Vol. 1, pp. 196–198.Google Scholar
- 4.N. B. Vargaftik, L. P. Filippov, A. A. Tarzimanov, and E. E. Totskii, Handbook of Thermal Conductivities of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Lodis and R. Parker, Growth of Single Crystals [Russian translation], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Sakharov, I. Yu. Golubev, I. V. Pavlov, and A. I. Potapov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,66, No. 2, 555–558 (1992).Google Scholar