Ignition of a fuel-air mixture with a high-speed plasma jet
- 35 Downloads
The conditions of ignition and the velocities of propagation of a flame along a tube in combustible mixtures prepared in advance upon ignition with a spark and a high-speed pulsed plasma jet are experimentally investigated.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Pulse Plasma Combustible Mixture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. D. Salamandra, in: Physical Gasodynamics, Heat Transfer, and Thermodynamics of High-Temperature Gases [in Russian], Moscow (1962), pp. 194–198.Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Kogarko, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,30, No. 1, 65–70 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Mayorov and I. K. Fedoseeva, Fiz. Goren. Vzryva, No. 3, 42–44 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.G. D. Salamandra, Photographic Methods of Studying Fast Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Felix and F. R. S. Weinberg, Advanced Combustion Methods, N. Y. (1986).Google Scholar