Flow and separation of a rarefied binary gas mixture in a cylindrical gap with supersonic rotation of the outer cylinder
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Outer Cylinder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Nanbu, “Analysis of cylindrical Couette flow by use of the direct simulation method,” Phys. Fluids,27, No. 11 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Makihara and T. Ito, Numerical Analysis of Rarefied Cylindrical Couette Flows, Vol. 1, 14th RDG Symposium, Japan (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.D. J. Alofs and G. S. Springer, “Cylindrical Couette flow experiments in the transition regime,” Phys. Fluids,14, No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Abe and H. Oguchi, Higher-Order Kinetic Model Analysis of Cylindrical Couette Flows, Vol. 1, 11th RGD Symposium, Italy (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Borisevich and S. V. Yupatov, “Study of heat exchange in a rarefied gas for cylindrical Couette flow at supersonic velocity by the direct statistical method,” International Forum on Heat-Mass Transport, Reports, Sec. 9 [in Russian], Minsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Borisevich and S. V. Yupatov, “Study of supersonic flow of a rarefied gas in a cylindrical gap,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 3 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Volougeorgis, “Couette flow of a binary gas mixture,” Phys. Fluids,31, No. 3 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Bird, in: Molecular Gas Dynamics [Russian translation], O. M. Belotserkovskii and M. N. Kogan (eds.), Mir, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991